After the famous Hollywood legendary actor and director, Clint Eastwood released the movie, Richard Jewell in 2019, Richard’s widow, Dana Jewell rose from obscurity and spoke out her late husband’s name in the country’s headlines.
Be familiar with Richard Jewell’s wife Dana Jewell. Explore the details of her personal life through her Bio and Wikipedia. Move down the article and discover her age, family, her husband Richard’s cause of death, and many more facts about her.
10 Facts on Dana Jewell
- Dana Jewell has not officially disclosed her actual date of birth. However, looking at her, we can assume that she is in her mid-fifties.
- Similarly, there is no information about her family and educational details as of yet.
- In the year 1996 Olympics, Richard Jewell became the main suspect when there was an investigation for a terror attack in the US.
- From a false and botched FBI investigation, he went from being called a hero to a terrorist. But after eighty-eight agonizing days, Richard’s name got cleared by the FBI saving him from further charges.
- Dana was happily married to her husband, Richard in 1998 before he passed at the age of 44. He passed away due to a severe complication of heart disease with diabetes in August 2007.
- The couple used to date a lot in the Centennial Olympic Park before getting married. They have also purchased a farm in Meriweather county in South Atlanta.
- The duo does not have any children of their own. However, they do have raised several dogs and cats on their farm.
- Ricard Jewell’s wife, Dana Jewell still remains mum on her earning sources. As a result, we could not determine her actual net worth.
- There is a question where is she now? Well, the answer, she is living as the widow of late Richard Jewell, a hero who has previously worked as a police officer and security guard at Olympic Park in Atlanta.
- Upon the death of Richard, Dana maintained a low profile. Similarly, she does not have her very own social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts.