Doreen Lioy is a magazine editor who rose to fame as the former wife of serial killer Richard Ramirez. Her former husband was caught for a home invasion crime spree that occurred from 1984 to 1985.
Lioy is a native of Burbank, California, USA, and works as a magazine editor. Want to know more exclusive facts about her bio, family, and career? Without further ado, read the exclusive fact below!
Quick Facts: Doreen Lioy Wikipedia: Where Is Richard Ramirez Wife Now? Netflix Night Stalker
|Husband||Former husband- Richard Ramirez|
— Arelis (@ArelisCastle) January 9, 2021
10 facts on Doreen Lioy
- Doreen Lioy was born and raised in Burbank, California. So, she holds an American nationality. Also, her ethnicity is probably white, as per wiki.
- Doreen’s age and date of birth are yet not revealed. Once we’re sure about the fact, we’ll update it.
- Doreen Lioy was serial killer Richard Ramirez’s wife. The couple shared the wedding vows in 1996 at California’s San Quentin State Prison.
- Eventually, their relationship ended up in 2009 when it was confirmed through Richard’s DNA that he raped 9 years old.
- Doreen has an unusual love story with Richard. The couple started talking in 1985 through the letter. Moreover, Doreen sent 75 letters while he was still imprisoned.
- As per the wiki, while she was still in love with Richard, she had even threatened to commit suicide if Ramirez was ever hanged to death.
- She didn’t share any children with Richard Ramirez. Likewise, Doreen Lioy hasn’t shared much about her family background.
- Other than her job as a magazine editor, there are not many details about her career. So, Doreen Lioy’s exact figure of net worth remains undisclosed.
- Under Richard Ramirez’s life story, the Netflix series Nightstalker has been created and released on 13 January 2021 in the US and UK. Doreen Lioy’s name is also included as a character in the series.
- Doreen Lioy’s biography is not available on Wikipedia, But if you want to know more about her lifestyle, then the Netflix series Nightstalker is what you shouldn’t have to miss.