Ricky Donovan is an American politician who is going to win this upcoming election with maximum possible votes. After all, that’s what all the politicians want. Donovan is running the election from the 26th Congressional District of New York. Ricky had a little unsatisfactory result when he was disqualified from the Independence Party primary on June 23. However, he managed to advance from The Republican Party– which is now his political party.
Ricky has experience in running elections. He ran the election from District 63 of New York and was successful at being elected from District 141 in 2012. He is on the ballot papers in the November 3 elections and is working very hard to ensure voters will make him a winner. So, without further ado, let’s get to know the Republican candidate of the 26th district of New York- Ricky Donavon.
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Donovan For Congress|
‼️Election Day is SO close‼️
JOIN us for our Weekend of ACTION from September 12–13!
Sign up today!https://t.co/ERTbKTkZjt pic.twitter.com/La0oyixJIU
— GOP (@GOP) September 11, 2020
10 Facts On Ricky Donovan
- Reports on the internet suggest that Ricky Donovan is currently 68 years of age. However, don’t know his birthday.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches.
- We don’t know the details regarding his wife and family members. After all, he doesn’t have a Wiki site and that makes it hard to find much information about him.
- The details about his net worth are also not available to the public as of now.
- Donovan is fighting against Brian Higgins– the Democrat and Mike Raleigh.
- Ricky has experience in politics as he was elected from the 63rd district of New York in 2014 and also elected to New York State Assembly in 2012.
- Talking about his education, there isn’t any information on the matter.
- He is a veteran as well and he’s mentioning that to the public to get the votes.
- Donovan has made heartfelt speeches through his Campaign Facebook to lure in the voters.
- Donavon doesn’t have an Instagram or Twitter but his digital campaign is focused on Facebook.