Rio Souma is an American singer and songwriter from Detroit, Michigan. He gained a lot of fame when he appeared in NBC’s reality show, The Voice. The singer auditioned for the 19th season of the popular singing franchise and amazed the judges with his soulful performance. And we, certainly are going to see him competing with the best singers in the upcoming days.
Moreover, he sang Motown’s hit song, Crusin. But to everyone’s surprise, Blake Shelton didn’t turn but the rest of the others did. When asked upon, the Texan country singer said that he had no idea about Rio’s genre and song. The singer did improvise a little and it was a worthwhile performance whatsoever. He finally joined the Team Legend leaving two ladies a little sad. Here is everything you need to know about him.
10 Facts on Rio Souma
- Rio Souma is an American singer and songwriter who is a fierce contestant in the 19th season of The Voice 2020.
- Moreover, the singer, Rio, is 28 years old.
- Also, he stands at a great height and has a good physique as well.
- The guy possesses a brown beard and just like his singing genre, he looks quite country.
- As per his social media engagements, Rio doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend at the moment.
- Speaking of social media, he does have an Instagram presence with around 5k followers but doesn’t use it that often.
- The singer is based in Detriot, Michigan, which is also his hometown.
- Unfortunately, he is yet to share details about his parents and family. Rio is probably trying to keep up with the spotlight he is getting.
- Besides, he works as a mechanic. But singing has always been his passion.
- A fresh face, he is still to have a Wikipedia biography. But the Detriot native has caught the eyes of many with his wonderful vocals.