Fan of the show, The Whole Wide World will miss the radio DJ and host Rita Houston because she is no more with us. She passed away on 15 December 2020 at her house. Celebrity faces, including Tom Jones, are mourning her loss.
The 59-years-old radio host Rita Houston was serving as WFUV’s Program Director before her death. She was also described as the radio world’s tastemaker because of her entertaining performance while working for WFUV.
Quick Facts: Rita Houston WFUV Wikipedia, Wife And Family: Facts To Know
10 Facts On Rita Houston
- How old was Rita Houston? Rita Houston was 59 years old at the time of her death. She was born on 28 September 1961.
- She passed ways on 15 December 2020 at her Valley Cottage, New York-based house. She was survived by her wife Laura Fedele, as per the New York Times.
- What was the cause of her death? The actual reason behind her death was due to complication of ovarian cancer. She was struggling through her illness for a long time.
- Before her death, Rita Houston worked for WFUV as program Director. There she had also hosted The Whole Wide World. In addition to that, she did DJ in the midday slot.
- Earlier, she worked as a program host for WFUV’s Starlight Express after joining WFUV in 1994.
- Rita Houston was the reputed radio host, and her biography is even listed on the Wikipedia page.
- Who was she married to? Rita Houston was married to her wife Laura Fedele, and she stayed with Rita until her last breath. The actual date when they got married remains taciturn.
- Besides her spouse, Rita Houston never spoke much about her other family members. So, details about her parents and siblings never emerged in the media.
- Houston’s net worth remained secretive and unveiled as she never discussed her income and net worth before her demise. She could have earned a fortune in a million figures.
- She was American by nationality as she was born and raised in the United States. Also, her ethnicity was possibly white.
Leave a Reply