Ritu Khanna is the wife of Ro Khanna who is a famous Politician. Her husband is from a Democratic party. Let’s say Ro Khanna got fame and popularity because of his wife Ritu Khanna. She is from good family background. She and her husband were in a relationship for so long.
Ritu Khanna and Ro Khanna married long after they started dating. They have got lots of fans. Ritu is known by many peoples, she got popularity but Ritu don’t seem to be interested to open up about her private life. She likes to live a normal and happy life with her husband and family.
|Parents||Usha Ahuja and Monte Ahuja|
|Net Worth||$27 millions|
|Children||Zara and Siren|
|Education||Columbia University, Georgetown University|
10 Facts on Ritu Khanna:
- Ritu Khanna was born in northern Ohio on February 9, 1979. At the present time, she has aged 41 years old.
- She completed her education from Georgetown University in accounting and finance and she completed her master’s degree from Columbia University.
- Ritu is married to Ro Khanna. They used to have an off-and-on relationship before they finally got married but now they are a happy couple.
- The couple got married in northern Ohio in Severance Hall and they invited lots of Guests on it.
- It is said that her husband has reached on the list of the wealthiest person because of her. Her net worth is $27 million.
- Moving on to her parents, Ritu Khanna is the daughter of Monte Ahuja(father) who is a chairman of Mura Holdings, and Usha Ahuja(mother).
- She with her husband Ro has got two children son Siren and daughter Zara.
- The children are being raised at the Fremont, California.
- Ritu Khanna doesn’t like her children in front of the media, so she is keeping her children out of the reach of the media.
- She is an American and her ethnicity is not known among others.