Rob Callender is an English actor. If you’ve watched the famous HBO series Game of Thrones then you’ve definitely seen him. In the Game of Thrones, he was in Season 6 Episode 6 “The Door”. He played the character of Clarenzo.
In his career as an actor, he has made himself quite popular through his amazing acting skill. Although he is famous very little information about him is available.
|Education||Guildhall School of Music & Drama|
— Leslie (@LeslieTheBaker) October 16, 2016
10 Facts About Rob Callender
- Rob Callender might be in his twenties. Since he has not revealed the details about his birth, so we are unknown about his age and birthday.
- Born and raised in England, Rob Callender holds the British nationality and he belongs to the white ethnic background.
- According to Rob’s IMDB profile, he graduated from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama in the year 2013.
- The information regarding his parents and other family members are not available.
- Rob is very much known for playing the role of Guy Bennett in the play named “Another Country” of Julian Mitchell. This play was played at Chichester Festival Theatre.
- The statics of Rob’s height, weight, and other body measurements is not available. However, he looks very tall in all of his pictures relative to his surroundings.
- Rob Callender has not shared the information about his net worth and earnings. But definitely, being part of such famous TV shows, he makes good money.
- Rob has kept his personal life very private. hence, the information about his girlfriend and relationship status is not available.
- Rob has also played a minor role in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. And also in the Syfy original series, Dominion.
- He doesn’t seem to be active on any social media pages. He might be but we could not trace his social media.