Rob Flaherty has been widely recognized in the United States as the Digital Director for Biden’s transition team. He has been serving for President-elect Joe Biden since December 2019 and has successfully worked under him for a year now. Prior to this position, he had been serving as the Digital Director at Beto For America.
Quick Facts: Rob Flaherty Wikipedia: Meet Biden’s Team Digital Director
He had actually started his career in March 2011 when he joined Myrick for Ithaca as their Communications Director. After working for nearly 7 months there, he joined Assemblywoman Barbara Lifton as their Communications Coordinator. From June 2013 until June 2015, he served for Democratic National Committee as their Director of Digital Media.
Biden Digital has always been a group of innovative, kind, scrappy warriors who just know how to make stuff happen. They’ll bring that energy with them every single day. More (REALLY) exciting news to come! Watch this space!
— Rob Flaherty (@Rob_Flaherty) December 28, 2020
10 Facts on Rob Flaherty:
- Rob Flaherty’s official Wikipedia bio has not been found to date but we are sure that you will learn much about him after reading all of these 10 facts.
- Since nothing is yet known regarding Rob Flaherty’s married life, we are unfortunate to not let you know if he has a wife or not.
- Rob Flaherty’s net worth has not yet been calculated but you can expect this information to be known by next year.
- As he likes to keep his personal life away from his professional life, Rob has not yet provided any details about his family life.
- From Flaherty’s biography on his official LinkedIn profile, he had worked under Terry McAuliffe for Governor as his Digital and Press Assistant.
- Moving on to Rob’s background, he is originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, and thus, his nationality is well-known to be American
- Talking about his education, he had completed his BA/BS degree in Politics from Ithaca College.
- With around 56.7 thousand followers, he seems to be active on Twitter as @Rob_Flaherty.
- Also, he had previously served for Hillary Clinton as her Deputy Digital Communications Director.
- Moreover, Rob had also worked for Priorities USA as their Creative Director and for the Human Rights Campaign as the press secretary.