Robert Akerlof is the son of Noble Memorial Prize winner George Akerlof and the first female treasury secretary in the United States of America, Janet Yellen. Akerlof went to MIT Sloan School of Management where he was the postdoctoral fellow.
Robert Akerlof went to the Yale University, where he earned his BA in economics and mathematics. Robert received his PhD from the Harvard University, where his research were on the subjects of sociology and economics.
Quick Facts: Is Robert Akerlof Married? Wife And Family Details On Janet Yellen Son
|Parents||George Arthur Akerlof, Janet Louise Yellen|
— Julien Grandjean (@Julien_Grdjean) June 28, 2016
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Robert Akerlof
- The exact age, date of birth, and zodiac sign of Robert Akerlof has not been disclosed yet. By the looks of his pictures, Robert might be in his late 30s.
- Akerlof was born and raised in the United States of America. His nationality is American and Robert’s ethnicity is Caucasian.
- The net worth details of Akerlof along with the details of his salary and earnings have not been disclosed yet.
- Robert Akerlof is the son of George Arthur Akerlof and Janet Louise Yellen. George is an economist who won Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences in 2001. Janet is an economist who is currently working as the United States Secretary of the Treasury, reports NBC News.
- Robert Akerlof does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him yet. Akerlof’s bio and career details can be read in a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Is He Married? The marital details of Robert Akerlof have not been revealed to the public yet. Robert has not revealed his relationship status or the name of his wife or girlfriend.
- Robert lives a very private life and has not revealed any details regarding his family, children, upbringing, and background.
- Akerlof does not have any sibling as he is the only child of economists George Akerlof and Janet Yellen.
- He followed his parent’s career path and economics. Robert Akerlof currently work at the University of Warwick and his current job is as an associate professor of Economis, reports Institute of New Economic Thinking.
- Akerlof is not active on any social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok.