Robert Attenborough is the son of David Attenborough. Robert is a senior lecturer and university professor. Likewise, David is a famous English broadcaster.
Robert is the only son and second child of David. Robert has a sister too.In spite of his highly reputed father, Robert is a reserved person. He rarely makes public appearances.
|Parents||David Attenborough and Jane Elizabeth Ebsworth Oriel|
10 Facts on Robert Attenborough
- Robert Attenborough is the son of David Attenborough. His age and date of birth are currently not available.
- As per his bio, Robert is a senior lecturer at Australian National University. Likewise, he teaches in the Bioanthropology department with a focus on Anthropology.
- Speaking about his parents, David Attenborough is a renowned English Broadcaster and naturalist. He is known for his Animal and Plant Life documentary series.
- Robert’s other family members consisted of his mother, Jane Elizabeth Ebsworth Oriel. Unfortunately, Jane is no more in the world as she passed away in 1997.
- Moving into his siblings, Attenborough has a sister named, Susan Attenborough. Likewise, Susan is an ex-school teacher and headmistress of a primary school.
- Unlike his famous father, the lecturer lives a quiet life with his wife and children in Australia. However, their information is still a mystery to the public.
- According to Celebrity Net Worth, Robert will share a fortune of $35 million dollars from his father. Furthermore, he must be earning decently from his career as a senior lecturer as well.
- The father and son have a very complicated relationship. This is because David spent most of the days travelling when Robert was growing up. However, they are really close in spite of this.
- Although David broke the internet with Instagram followers, his son seems distant from social media. In fact, Robert’s IG and Twitter handle is absent.
- Robert has published a number of research papers in his field. Moreover, he has worked in the health and nutrition of less developed countries.