Robert Brockman is a well-known businessman who hails all the way from Houston, Texas, USA. Brockman is said to be a billionaire but very recently, his money has been questioned after he was charged in a nearly $2 billion tax fraud scheme. According to CBS Local, this tax fraud is considered to be the largest tax charge in history.
|Birthday||May 28, 1948|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches|
|Parents||Pearl Brockman and Albert Eugene Brockman|
|Net Worth||$5 billion|
|Wife||Dorothy Kay Brockman|
|Education||University of Florida|
Although Robert Brockman’s information has not been updated on Wikipedia, we have accumulated interesting facts about him which will certainly clear your doubts regarding this businessman. In case, you are not satisfied, you can have a look at Earn The Necklace which provides a detailed description as well as a bio of Robert Brockman. Although he seems active on LinkedIn, very little information can be fetched from there.
10 Facts on Robert Brockman:
- Robert Brockman has an estimated net worth of approximately $5 billion.
- Moving on to his wife, Robert Brockman has been married to an amazing personality named Dorothy Kay Brockman.
- Speaking about Robert Brockman’s family, he is the son of Pearl Brockman and Albert Eugene Brockman.
- Moreover, he is considered to be the owner of RDBrockman, Inc. where he has been serving as their president.
- We have no actual idea about which political party Robert Brockman has been serving for currently.
- Talking about his age, he was born on May 28, 1948, which simply means that he is currently 72 years old.
- Furthermore, he had completed his graduation from the University of Florida.
- Currently, he has also been serving as the CEO as well as chairman of The Reynolds and Reynolds Company.
- Coming to his religion, Dreshare reports that he has been following Christianity all his life.
- Moving on to his physical body measurements, he is 5 feet and 8 inches tall, weighs around 62 kg, and his body measurements are 40-28-36 inches.