Robert Dugger is a professional athlete from the United States of America. He is a baseball pitcher playing for one of the Major Baseball League Team (MLB), Miami Marlins. He joined this baseball team in the year 2019. Previously, Robert played for the Seattle Mariners and he has maintained well records in it.
Robert Dugger started playing baseball from his high school. And he played his amateur at Texas Tech University. Know more about Robert Dugger from the details below.
|Name||Robert Lee Dugger|
|Birthday||July 3, 1995|
|Height||6 feet 0 inches (1.83 m)|
|Weight||90 kg (198 lbs)|
11 Facts About Robert Dugger
- Robert Dugger was born as Robert Lee Dugger in the year 1995. He is 25 years old as of 2020 and his birthday is on the 3rd day of July.
- Born and raised in Tucson, Arizona, United States, Robert Dugger holds the American nationality. We have no idea about his descent.
- The details regarding Robert’s parents, siblings, and other members of the family are not available yet.
- Robert went to Tomball High School and started playing high school baseball. He also led his baseball team in the State Championships.
- After high school, he joined the Cisco Junior College and played college baseball. Then he transferred to Texas Tech University after his sophomore years and played there.
- In the 2016 MLB draft, he was selected by the Seattle Mariners.
- Robert Dugger made his debut in the MLB games on the 5th day of August 2019 from the MLB team Miami Marlins.
- He stands at a height of about 1.83 m (6 feet and 0 inches). And his body weight is about 90 kg.
- The details regarding Robert’s net worth and salary is unknown.
- Robert is currently in relationships. The details of his girlfriend are not available. However, you can see her in Robert’s Ig posts.
- Follow Robert Dugger on Instagram @robertdugger to know more about his games and his social life.