Ann Marie Pallen is the wife of Donald Trump’s younger brother Robert Trump. Robert Trump had been extremely ill for some time and according to the recent news, he passed away on August 15 at the age of 71.
Talking about his late brother, President Trump stated, “It is with heavy heart I share that my wonderful brother, Robert, peacefully passed away tonight. He was not just my brother, he was my best friend. He will be greatly missed, but we will meet again. His memory will live on in my heart forever. Robert, I love you. Rest in peace.”
Ann Marie used to be a secretary of Robert Trump and they had a secret affair while Robert was still married to Blaine Trump. After their secret was exposed, Blaine reportedly overdosed on pills. Blaine and Robert finally got divorced in October of 2017.
|Name||Ann Marie Pallen|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Net Worth||$200 million|
10 Facts on Ann Marie Pallen
- Ann Marie Pallen is the wife of the late Robert Trump.
- There is no information about her age and birthday. She is possibly around 60-65 years old.
- Ann Marie Pallan and Robert Trump don’t have any children.
- Robert and Ann got married in March of 2020. Sadly, their marriage was very short-lived as Robert passed away before they even got to celebrate their one year anniversary.
- She worked as a secretary of Robert Trump when the couple started having an affair.
- Robert was previously married to Blaine Trump. They separated after he decided to marry his then-girlfriend Ann Marie Pallan.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to her as of 2020. However, it should be up very soon.
- Robert and Ann used to live in Milbork, New York after their marriage.
- Ann used to live in a $ 3.7 million house in NYC which Robert bought specially for her when they were having the secret affair.
- Ann Marie Pallan has not released a statement on the sudden demise of her husband yet.