Robert Vlaisavljevich is an American politician who also serves as the mayor of Eveleth, a city in Minnesota. He has been associated with the Democratic Party all his life. But the mayor was one of the speakers in the Republican National Convention. Crazy right? Not so.
As per his speech in the RNC, he openly stated that he will be backing President Trump in the upcoming presidential elections which are to be held on the 3rd of November. The mayor described how an important figure Trump had been to strengthen the economy and how he has help blue-collar workers. The four-night convention will come to an end on August 27.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
10 Facts on Robert Vlaisavljevich
- Robert Vlaisavljevich is an American politician who currently serves as the Mayor of a Minnesota county, Eveleth.
- Moreover, his nationality is American. The mayor comes from the Croatian heritage. He was born in Croatia.
- To everyone’s surprise, he doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography as of now.
- As for his age, he is currently around 68 years old.
- Moving on, he is a widower. His wife, Vickie M Vlaisavljevich has passed away. They had married in 1978.
- Moreover, he also has two children. However, the information about them is not available at the moment.
- Neither is any information about his parents and family. They were Croatian who immigrated to the United States.
- Furthermore, the mayor stands at a height of around 5 feet and 10 inches. He has blue eyes and a white skin tone.
- Unfortunately, he is not present on Instagram or any social media for that matter. The mayor doesn’t give much away about his personal life.
- Robert was spotted as one of the speakers in the ongoing RNC convention. He showed his support for the running president, Trump, and also slammed Joe Biden for doing nothing, all of this even though he has been a democrat his whole life.