Robin Arzon is a famous American author and an ultramarathon runner. Robin Arzon is a very young and beautiful woman who has been an inspiration to a number of girls all over the country. She is a former lawyer before finally focusing on her fitness career. She is mostly known for her book like Shut Up and Run which was published in 2016.
Robin Arzon started her fitness career back in 2012 when she was just 31 years old. She even took part in marathons and ultramarathon and even in the race during her career. Later in 2014, she was diagnosed with diabetes. After that, she focused even more on her health and fitness rather than getting busy with other works.
|Profession||Author, Marathons Runner|
10 Facts on Robin Arzon:
- Robin Arzon was born on September 20, 1981, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
- Robin’s age as of 2020 is exactly 39 years yet looks so young and stunning at that age.
- American ultramarathon runner Robin Arzon Husband’s name is Drew Butler who is an investment manager as they started their married life back in 2019.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is exactly 10 million dollars including her earnings and investment.
- Robin Arzon is pregnant with her first child as she had revealed it on her social media and has been open up about it.
- She is available on her Instagram account @robinnyc where she has more than 602k followers with just over 6 thousand posts.
- She started her career as a lawyer and later she shifted her focus towards fitness enthusiast and marathons runner and this sums up her bio.
- Robin has written a book named Shut Up and Run which is a book focused on ultramarathon and her personal experiences.
- Talking about parents her mother was a doctor while her father was a lawyer and a former attorney.
- She completed her education at New York University and later studied law at Villanova University School of Law.