Robin Baumgarten is a renowned and Emmy award-winning journalist and reporter. Currently, Robin works at WGN television anchoring morning news from 6 am to 10 am. She has spent her 25 years working with WGN TV. At first, she joined the station as a traffic reporter and transportation reporter in 1996. Robin is a three-time recipient of the coveted Emmy award.
Robin enjoys her work, her funny smiling expressions during her working hours on the set are generally unique to Chicago. She is a talented woman with an attractive personality.
|Birthday||Movember 7, 1963|
|Height||5 feet 5 inch|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
10 Facts on Robin Baumgarten
- Robin Baumgarten was born on November 7, 1963. In the present, her age is 56-years-old.
- She was born and raised in South suburban Burbank, Chicago, USA. So, she holds an American nationality.
- Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. She looks gorgeous with her Brown hair and Grey eyes color.
- Moving on to her physique, she stands at a moderate height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m). However, her weight and body measurements are still unknown according to factsbuddy.com
- Discussing her married life, Robin’s is divorced is currently she is single. She was married to Matt Piacente. They haven’t clearly mentioned their reason for the separation. Likewise, their marriage details and past affairs are not disclosed on the internet. She has 2 daughters as well.
- Her name is not featured on Wikipedia but we can find her personal and professional details on other public sources.
- According to public sources, Robin’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million to $5 million. She has earned a huge fortune from her professional journalism.
- She is actively available on Instagram with around 38.4k followers.
- Talking about her educational details, she has completed her bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of Illinois.
- Describing her family background, she hasn’t revealed her parent’s name and sibling’s identities as well.