Robin Dominick is a 43-year-old female American politician who is running for this election as a candidate, representing Missouri’s Congressional 5th District to the U.S. house. She advanced from primary to the general election in August.
Robin in from Libertarian Party and that is what she will be representing in the upcoming election, happening on November 03, 2020. Some of the issues she is fighting for in election are Reformation of criminal justice, Impeach of overreach, Wars, and more.
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
Wood chipper go brrrrrrr pic.twitter.com/C8oNw1lPKl
— Robin Dominick (@RobinRD4MO) September 4, 2020
10 Facts On Robin Dominick
- Robin is a 43 years old female politician who was born and raised in Missouri, the U.S. Her exact date of birth is not disclosed.
- Robin stands 5 feet 6 inches tall. Other measurements about her are not available on the internet.
- Robin is from the Libertarian Party and that is what she will be representing in the upcoming election. Her religion is not disclosed on the internet.
- As for her background, there is not much information about it except that she doesn’t come from a political background. Details about her family are not available either.
- Professionally, before becoming a politician, Robin worked in the military as an intelligence analyst in 101 division. He worked there from 2010 to 2011. After retiring, she has been a truck driver for 8 years.
- There is no information about her education, but given the fact that she worked as an intelligence analyst means she at least has an undergraduate degree in either intelligence studies or political science and national security.
- Her net worth is not disclosed on the internet but looking at her profession, she must have enough fortune to live a good life.
- There is no information about her relationship or husband. Given the fact that she hasn’t mentioned him anywhere, she is single.
- The issues that Robin wants to solve with her campaigning are issue about War, Amendments, Criminal Justice Reform, Impeach for Overreach, Reduce the Federal Government, Drugs, Prostitution, and Abortion.
- She is on Facebook and Twitter where she endorses her campaign. More information about her can also be found on her website.