Robin Gosens is a professional Dutch German footballer who plays for the Serie A side, Atalanta FC. He plays in the position of a midfielder or a left wing-back. He has been playing for the first team of Atalanta since joining the club in 2017.
As of this season, he has already scored 9 goals for his club in the top flight. Robin also provided plenty of assists. It has really been a sensational season for Atlanta as they are already qualified for the champions league. They are still alive in this season UCL who will play quarterfinal with PSG in mid-August.
|Birthday||July 5, 1994|
10 Facts on Robin Gosens
- Robins Gosens is a Dutch-German footballer who plays in the top flight of Italian football for Atalanta FC. He normally plays in the midfield and also as a left wing-back.
- Likewise, he has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- Moreover, the midfielder is just 26 years old and still got a lot of years of his footballing career.
- As for his physical status, he has a height of around 1.84 meters. Also, he weighs around 74 kg. He is rather focused on the technicality of the game rather than physicality.
- Similarly, the financial details of the footballer are still to be known. He clearly has a great salary as he is a regular starter.
- Moreover, he was born in Germany. But he comes from a Dutch ethnic group.
- However, the information about his family, parents, and relationship are not available as of now.
- Robin has an excellent season so far in Atalanta. He has scored 9 goals in 29 appearances for the club in Serie A.
- Due to this, he is being targeted by clubs like Chelsea, Inter, and Juventus. The player has a great future ahead of him.
- He can be reached on social media as well. He has more than 70k followers on his official Instagram account.