Robin Kelly is an American politician who has been working on the position of U.S. Representative from Illinois’s 2nd congressional district since 2013. She represents her political party ‘Democratic party’ since she joined the politics.
In the recent election held on November 3rd, she won against ‘Theresa Raborn’ who belongs to the Republican party with 78.6% votes. Here are 10 facts about Robin Kelly that you should know.
|Birthday||April 30, 1956|
|Children||Ryan Horn, Kelly Horn|
|Education||Bradley University , Northern Illinois University|
10 Facts About Robin Kelly
- Robin Kelly is an American Politician from Illinois who works in the position of U.S. Representative from Illinois’s 2nd congressional district since 2013.
- Robin Kelly represents ‘Democratic party‘ as her politician party and on the election held on November 3rd, she won with 78.6% votes against ‘Theresa Raborn’ from the Republican party.
- Furthermore, Robin Kelly’s biography has been mentioned on her profile on the Wikipedia page.
- An American politician, Robin Kelly was born on April 30, 1956, in New York City, New York, United States. She is currently at the age of 64 years old.
- Moreover, the details about Robin Kelly’s net worth including her salary have not been disclosed yet.
- While mentioning her background, Robin Kelly has won the election in 2002, 2004, 2006, and 2020.
- She is a married lady who lives in Matteson, Illinois, the USA with her husband ‘Nathaniel Horn’. The couple got married in the year 2003 and have been living happily since then.
- Robin Kelly has a beautiful family that consists of her husband ‘Nathaniel Horn’ and her children Ryan Horn’ and ‘Kelly Horn’. The family shares a strong and loving bond.
- She is a graduate of Bradley University with a BA and an MA degree. She did not limit her study and further joined Northern Illinois University and got graduated with a Ph.D. degree.
- She has a huge number of followers on her social media accounts.