Rochenda Sandall is an actress known for her recurring and incredible role in the TV series, “Criminal UK” as Vanessa Warren from 2019 to 2020. It has seven episodes in total. Her upcoming latest movie is “Small Axe: Mangrove”. She has played a character named Barbara Beese in this film released in 2020.
She became popular after she played the role of Mc Queen/ Lisa Mc Queen in the Tv series, “Line of Duty” in 2019. Her performance in the drama was amazing and the audience has given a positive response.
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (162 cm)|
|Parents||Simon and Karen|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
‘Small Axe’ ✊🏽 https://t.co/HSjypJPZzK
— Rochenda Sandall (@RochendaSandall) November 19, 2020
10 Facts on Rochenda Sandall
- Rochenda Sandall was born in 1989. Her age is 31 years old as of 2020.
- Her birthplace is in the United Kingdom so he holds British nationality.
- Is she married? According to thesunuk.com, Rochenda is not married yet but she is in a long-term relationship. Her partner’s name is Mark Stanley, who is also a well-known actor in the Hollywood industry. Both of them are committed and maybe they are planning for their future as well.
- According to the public sources, Rochenda stands at a good height of 5 feet 4 inches (162 cm) tall having a weight of 55 kg. She has an amazing personality with a great physique.
- Talking about her net worth, Rochenda’s net worth is estimated at approximately $1 million according to superstarsbio.com.
- She is available on Twitter with a good number of devotees.
- She has no wiki page lately but we can find her personal and career details on other sites like IMDB, Superstarsbio, Marrieddivorce, and many more.
- Describing her family background, Sandall is not a celebrity kid. Moreover, her father, Simon is a former music teacher, and her mother, Karen is a primary teacher. Her family life is simple and surely her parents must be very proud of her achievements.
- According to IMDB, she has played in more than 24 films and TV series.
- Rochenda has studied acting at the Royal Academy of Drama Art (RADA).