There will never be another character and a legendary player like Argentian iconic soccer player Diego Maradona. The legendary player from Argentina passed at the age of 60 as a result of heart failure on 25 November 2020 in his fabulous mansion in Tigre, Buenos Aires in Argentina. The infamous player who has been termed as the Hand of God by football fans; Maradonna last dated his girlfriend, Rocio Olive before his untimely death.
|Birthday||14 July 1990|
|Married/Single||Was in realtionship with Diego Maradona|
One of the best players who has ever played the beautiful game, Maradona is also known for his controversy and romantic relationships. He divorced her ex-wife Claudia Villafane in the year 2004. The following are some of the interesting facts about Diego Maradona’s girlfriend, Rocio Oliva.
10 Facts on Rocio Oliva
- Rocio Oliva is a professional Argentinian soccer player who has played for a football club like Club Athletico River Plate.
- She was born on 14 July 1990 and currently age 30 as of 2020. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Talking about Rocio Oliva’s relationship with Diego Maradona, the pair first met in 2012.
- After 2 years of dating one another, they got engaged in February 2014 and held a lavish at an expensive home in Rome to celebrate the occasion.
- The couple briefly broke sometime but later they settled their difference and were back together.
- Diego contacted her after he fell ill at the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Interestingly, Diego’s girlfriend, Rocio Oliva previously has dated Pabolo Giron who was arrested and sentenced to prison for the murder of a fan of River Plate.
- However, Diego Maradona and Rocio Oliva broke up in 2018 and as per reports by The Sun, Maradona kicked her out of the house that he initially bought for her.
- Rocio Olivia has not officially opened up about her net worth. While his former lover, Diego Maradona has accumulated a net worth of $100,000.
- Likewise, Rocio is also active on her Instagram account which has over 350K followers. Finally, as per the online sites, caras.perfil.com, Diego Maradona’s ex-girlfriend is currently in a relationship with a man named, Bernardo, an Argentine, a hostel owner in Rio de Janeiro.