The famous American politician, Rodney Ellis, is 66 years of age at the moment.
Rodney Ellis is a politician who represents Texas’s 13th state senate district in the Texas Senate from 1990 to 2017. The district includes downtown Houston, Fort Bend Country, and some portions of Harris County.
Rodney is an American resident and belongs to the Democratic Party. For Harris County Commissioners Court Precinct 1 on June 25, 2016, Ellis won the Democratic Party’s nomination. Rodney was elected on November 8, 2016, and welcomed into office on January 1, 2017, as a county commissioner.
Rodney Ellis Wife And Family Details
Rodney Ellis is happily married to his wife, Licia Green Ellis.
The couple was met through congressman Leland. They tied their knot in 1997. Talking about family, the couple is blessed with four beautiful children named Nicole, Maria, Leland, and Alena.
Rodney Ellis Net Worth
The actual net worth of Rodney Ellis has not been made public yet.
Looking at the popularity gained by the politician he must have a handsome income and satisfying net worth. However, his net worth could be estimated around millions.
Some Interesting Facts On Rodney Ellis
- The talented politician Rodney Ellis serves as a member of the Democratic Party.
- Rodney is active on Instagram under the account commissionerrdn. He has amassed followers of over 2k on his account.
- At Economic Redevelopment Committee, Ellis served as chairperson, where he advocated policies for economic development in Houston.
- Meet Rodney on Twitter under the account @RodneyEllis.
- The lawyer Ellis is committed to the Senate State Affairs, Transportation, and Business & Commerce Committees.
- Ellis was elected to the Houston City Council, where he served three terms representing District D in 1983 when he was 23 years old.
- Ellis passed 700 pieces of legislation in his 26-year tenure.