Rodney Richardson acted alongside Anna Kendrick in the movie, The Day Shall Come. He had a supporting role in it and the movie had its premiere at SXSW Film Festival back in the year 2019. Similarly, he has also appeared in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Logan Blake.
Apart from his few appearances for one episode, he has also grabbed recurring roles in TV series like Evil. Now, keeping his works aside awhile, you could have a look at the following facts about Rodney Richardson. We are sure these will help you in getting to know him.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Net Worth||$100 thousand to $1 million|
|Education||The University of Texas at Austin|
10 Facts on Rodney Richardson
- Rodney Richardson is an American actor. He has given some memorable roles in movies and TV shows like Instinct, Evil, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- His age is 28 years old. By his late 20s, he has been able to make a name for himself in the entertainment industry which is quite inspirational.
- Speaking of his Wiki bio, it is yet to be published. This may even take a longer time for his Wikipedia bio as Rodney is known for his private lifestyle.
- He is 5 feet and 9 inches tall. So, it might not be wrong to say that he has a good height. In meters, he is 1.75 meters tall.
- Rodney does not have a girlfriend at the moment.
- His posts on Instagram quite update about what’s new in his life. He is frequently sharing where he is at and also about the people around him.
- You might already know that his nationality is American and ethnicity is black.
- His net worth has been estimated to be between $1 thousand to $1 million.
- He went to The University of Texas at Austin.
- He is currently quite famous for his work in the TV series, FBI.