Roger LeBlanc is a popular film and television actor from Canada. He is mostly recognized for his work in The Northlander of 2016, where he has played the character of Bartok. Moreover, he is also known for the portrayal of the character Talbott in the 2015 action, Sci-Fi thriller Painkillers. Until now, he has a total of 7 known credits.
Roger’s latest work is Fortunate Son. It is a drama thriller television series which will be released very soon. You will be seeing him playing a very amazing character. However, his character name is not disclosed yet. By giving a brilliant performance in every credit, he has made a very strong impression in the film and television industry.
Know more about Roger LeBlanc from the facts below.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.79 m)|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
10 Facts On Roger LeBlanc
- Roger LeBlanc seems to be in his thirties. Until now, he has not shared any information relating to his age and birthday.
- The details of Roger’s whereabouts are also unknown. However, we do know, he is from Canada and holds Canadian nationality.
- Roger stands the height of 5 feet and 10 inches tall which is 1.79 in meters. Other body measurements are not known.
- Roger has collected very huge net worth from his acting career. According to a source, he is estimated to have a net worth of $8 million.
- Since there is no dedicated Wikipedia page of Roger, much information about his professional career is unknown.
- Roger made his debut in acting from a television series Heartland playing character of Bob.
- Roger’s filmography is Away and Back Wynonna Earp, The Detour, The Northlander, Herschell Gordon Lewis’ BloodMania, and Red Letter Day.
- Roger has kept his personal life very low profile. So, the information about his girlfriend or wife is unknown.
- Roger is not very active on social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook.
- You can find Roger on Twitter @LeBlancRog.