Ozkan Kosoglu is a successful and experienced software engineer who currently works at TransitScreen. The company is located in Washington, the United States. Previously, he contributed to Social Table from 2012 to 2014 (1 year 8 months).
Ozkan came to the spotlight after tying the knot with his partner. He is known as the husband of a popular political advisor, Rohini Laxmi Ravindran Kosoglu. She serves as a Senior Advisor to Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.
Let’s delve into this article so that readers can explore enough information about his personal life, career, wife, height, and so on.
|Wife||Rohini Ravindran Kosoglu|
|Education||Georgua Institute of Technology|
Proud husband of @RohiniKos. https://t.co/W9EGccnmKA
— Ozkan Sedat Kosoglu (@okosoglu) January 9, 2020
10 Facts on Ozkan Kosoglu
- Ozkan Kosoglu hasn’t revealed his age, date, and year of birth on the internet. By viewing his profile, his age range is between 35-40 years old.
- Currently, he resides in the United States. Hence, he has an American nationality.
- According to the public source, Ozkan stands at a good height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.77 m) tall. While his body weight is not measured.
- Speaking about his net worth 2020, Kosoglu doesn’t show off his income in the media. Apparently, his net worth is yet to surface on the internet.
- What does Ozkan Kosoglu do for a living? Well, as mentioned earlier Ozkan is a software engineer by profession.
- A talented engineer, Ozkan is not active on social media outlets. Therefore, his Instagram details are missing.
- Currently, Ozkan is available on Twitter with a good number of devotees.
- Moving on to his marital status, Ozkan is happily married to his wife, Rohini Kosoglu. However, The beautiful couple tied the knot in 2011. They are blessed with three children.
- Ozkan tends to remain silent whenever there is a question related to his family. It looks like he is quite secretive about his personal life.
- According to his LinkedIn profile, Ozkan has earned a Master’s degree in computer science from the Georgia Institute of Technology.