Alison Tan is the wife of Ron Kim. Kim serves as a member of NY Assembly district 40.
Alison Tan and Ron Kim are making headlines as NY Governor Andrew Cuomo threatened them. The couple had criticized Cuomo for his incapability to handle the COVID-19 situation in New York. Apparently, Cuomo made a loud and angry call to Ron Kim.
Alison Tan: Age and Wikipedia
Alison Tan’s age seems to be around 35-40 years old.
Alison’s exact birth date and horoscope are currently under review. Nevertheless, we speculate she is around her husband’s age, who is 41 years old.
Alison Tan’s Wikipedia is yet to arrive.
But, Alison Tan does have a Twitter bio with 221 followers. Similarly, you can also follow her Instagram handle as @alison4nyc.
Alison Tan’s Family And Children
Alison Tan has a family of 3 children and a husband.
Alison Tan and Ron are parents to 3 daughters together: Hazel, Olive, and Autumn. The family currently resides in Flushing, Queens.
|Profession||Politician and businesswoman|
|Children||Hazel, Olive and Autumn|
Quick Facts on Alison Tan
- Similar to her husband, Alison Tan is involved in politics. In fact, she ran for the NY district 20 elections in 2017. However, she lost the battle in the primary elections.
- Alison Tan’s job position is Managing Director at a real estate firm in New York. Similarly, she is also appointed as a member of Queens Community Board 7.
- Alison Tan possesses American nationality. On the other hand, her parents are of Asian descendant. Additionally, her husband is also a Korean immigrant.
- The salary and Net worth for Alison Tan are currently under inspection. However, we are sure that the politician is living a comfortable life.
- Alison is a member of the American democratic party. Moreover, she frequently speaks for the advocacy and development of the New York district.
- Tan is very supportive of her husband’s career. In fact, she supported her husband during his election for New York District 40.