Ron Kind is an American politician who is active in politics at his age of his 50s. Read this article to know about his wife and net worth details.
Ron Kind, aka Ronald James Kind, is serving as the U.S. Representative. He is currently committed to Wisconsin’s 3rd congressional district since 1997.
The district is in the western part of the state and is anchored by La Crosse, Eau Claire, and Platteville. Likewise, kind is the dean of Wisconsin’s congressional delegation at the start of the 117th Congress.
Ron Kind Age: How Old?
Ron Kind age is 58 years old at the moment.
The politician was born on March 16, 1963, in La Crosse, Wisconsin, the U.S.
Moreover, he holds an American nationality and falls under white ethnicity.
Who Is Ron Kind? Wikipedia Details
Ron Kind owns his personal Wikipedia bio.
Talking about the family, he is the third of five children born to his parents Greta and Elroy Kind.
Kind’s mother formerly worked as the assistant director of personnel in the La Crosse School District.
However, his father had a 35-year career as a telephone repairman and union leader at the La Crosse Telephone Company.
|Birthday||March 16, 1963|
|Parents||Greta and Elroy Kind|
|Children||Johnny Kind (son) and Matthew Kind (son)|
Some Interesting Facts About Ron Kind:
- Ron Kind is happily married to his wife, Tawni Zappa. The couple tied their know in 1994.
- The couple is blessed with two children Johnny Kind (son) and Matthew Kind (son).
- According to Ballotpedia, Ron has an estimated net worth of $404,004. However, he earns a base salary of $174,000.
- Talking about education, Rom completed his high school at La Crosse Logan High School, WI. Further, he joined Harvard University London School of Economics. Finally, he completed his Law at the University of Minnesota.
- Ron is committed to the Democratic political party.
- His work on the Subcommittee on Health has focused primarily on health care issues within small businesses.
- In July 2014, Kind introduced a bill that would prohibit importing goods made by child labor, slave labor, or forced labor.