Ron Nirenberg (politician) wife is a strong and independent woman who has served on several organizations.
Ron Nirenberg is an active and widely recognized American politician. Recently, he became the mayor of San Antonio, Texas. He defeated the incumbent mayor Ivy Taylor in the election for the 2017 mayoral race.
Before that, he was a member of the San Antonio city council from the 8th district. His vision for San Antonio is to become a premier 21st Century American City, where no children will found uneducated, and every working family has a good and can find an affordable and good living environment.
Ron Nirenberg Wife Disclosed
Ron is married, of course. His wife, Erika Prosper, a beautiful director of customer insights for HEB.
Moreover, she was the 2018 chairwoman of the San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
We don’t have much information about their wedding celebration dates and dating history. Probably, their wedding must be giant and epic.
Ron Nirenberg Age: How Old?
Ron’s age is 43 years at present. Moving on to his date of birth, he was born on April 11, 1977.
He currently resides in Texas, so he holds an American nationality.
|Birthday||April 11, 1977|
|Education||University of Pennysylvania|
Some Quick Facts On Ron Nirenberg
- Ron Nirenberg is a member of the Independent political party.
- Likewise, his net worth and salary are yet to surface on the internet. Surely, he has millions of earnings from his political career.
- According to his LinkedIn profile, he completed his higher education at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Furthermore, his verified Twitter account has nearly 46.2k adherents. In fact, he is also available on Facebook, Instagram, and youtube.
- Discussing his family background, he belongs to a mixed ethnic group. His father is of Polish-Russian descent, and his mother is of Filipino-Malaysian descent. Sadly, his parent’s identity remains private now.
- According to Wikipedia, Ron and his wife were blessed with a son who they named Jonah.
- Lastly, Nirenberg has no siblings. Thus, he is the only child in his family.