Tia Sinclair Bell is an accomplished director and producer who is perhaps better known as the wife of Kool and the Gang founding member, the late Ronald Bell. She was also the first person to reveal that her husband had passed away at the age of 68 on September 9, 2020.
|Name||Tia Sinclair Bell|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Net Worth||$5 million (estimated)|
|Husband||Ronald Bell (dead)|
There has been no cause of death stated to the media as of yet. Tia had been his wife for a long time and the couple even had 10 children together, but she chose to remain behind the scenes most of her life, read more about her below.
Ronald ‘Khalis’ Bell, co-founder of Kool & the Gang, dies at 68 https://t.co/qwKcIUFtfk pic.twitter.com/0rm99mWpS5
— The Hollywood Reporter (@THR) September 9, 2020
10 Facts On Tia Sinclair Bell
- Tia Sinclair Bell’s exact birthday has not been revealed but she is in her late 60s as per many online estimates. Her husband was 68 when he died on September 9, 2020.
- The cause of his death has not been revealed and the death is being called sudden.
- Sinclair is also the sister of producer Bill Perkins and Grantlin Perkins as per IMDb.
- Bell had been married to the late singer for a long time and they shared 10 kids.
- Tia’s net worth as of 2020 maybe, $5 million as she inherited her husband’s fortune which was also $5 million at the time of his death.
- The bulk of her net worth comes from her inheritance but she has also earned a substantial amount of money as s director and producer.
- Her net assets include a lavish estate they owned down in New Jersey.
- She was also responsible for the mini Tv series Kool TV.
- Apart from this, she has remained under the radar for most of her career, so it is unclear how many projects she worked on over the course of her professional life.
- Her husband on the other hand was a pioneer and a legendary funk musician, who gained international fame from Kool and the Gang.