Rooga is an American rapper known for songs such as Extra, Wild, All of a Suddenly, Blood, Already Knew, She Can, among others. Rooga has released around 40 songs so far. His work with Chicago’s Drill music scene earned him massive recognition.
Many of Rooga’s family and friends were killed by rival gangs and other people. It was Rooga’s shocking and difficult past that helped build his life today. His proudest moments remain to be able to make songs about his family and friends.
Quick Facts: Rooga Net Worth: Where Is The Rapper Rooga From?
|Net Worth||$20 million|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Rooga
- The exact age, date of birth, and zodiac sign of Rooga are not revealed. By the looks of his pictures, Rooga seems to be in his late 30s.
- Rooga is the stage name of the rapper. His real name is Denzel Charles.
- Denzel Charles was born and raised in Chicago, USA. Rooga’s nationality is American, and ethnicity is African-American.
- The estimated net worth of Rooga is estimated in millions. However, the details of the rapper’s salary and earnings are private, away from the media.
- Rooga has 121k followers on his Instagram account. The rapper has 376 posts on the social media platform as of January 2021.
- Rooga has not disclosed any details about his relationship and the name of his girlfriend. Denzel has a son with his partner. The details about Rooga’s son are private to protect his privacy.
- Talking about his family, Rooga is doing this for his family so that his parents and brothers have a safer place to live. Rooga wants his son to grow up with better living and life than he did.
- He joined Youtube on March 23, 2019. Rooga has 63.4k subscribers on YouTube; he has more than 13.8 million total views.
- The rapper has a Facebook account with 5000 friends. Rooga is usually promoting music on the social media platform.
- Rooga has 944 followers on his Twitter account. He joined Twitter in March 2013 and has over 600 tweets as of January 2021.
Leave a Reply