Roquan Deavon Smith is an American Footballer. He plays in National Football League (NFL) for Chicago Bears as a linebacker with Jersey number 58. Before, he used to play college football at Georgia.
Recently, he’s been in the news for his elbow injury in his last week’s game against the Green Bay Packers. On Saturday, it was announced that he has been downgraded to out by the Bears.
Quick Facts: Roquan Smith Age And Height: Everything You Need To Know
|Birthday||April 8, 1997|
|Parents||father: Roderick Smith and mother: Shaquana Thomas|
|Siblings||Rod Smith, Tyanna & Omar Richards|
|Net Worth||$12 Million|
|Education||University of Georgia|
Roquan Smith’s Age, Height, and Weight
Roquan Smith was born in 1997, making him a 23 years old young footballer with 3 years of experience. He started his career with a four-year full-contract with the Chicago Bears in 2018.
Roquan stands tall with a height of 6 feet and weighs a total of 230 lbs.
Roquan Smith’s Salary, Net Worth
Smith signed a 4 years contract with Chicago Bears on 14th August 2018, with an average annual salary of $4,619,292.
The contract was worth $18,477,168 with a signing bonus of $11,517,941. His contract notes of being fully guaranteed and contains offsets. He has got a 5th-year option available for continuing with the Bears.
He Guarantees voids if he has 3+ games of In-Play Suspensions and 2+games of Post-Play Suspension. He is said to have gained a base salary of $750,000 and a roster bonus of $1,499,742, for the year 2020.
Henceforth, making Roquan Smith’s net worth is $12 Million in 2021.
Roquan Smith’s Girlfriend
Roquan Smith had been in at least relationships before, he is currently said to be single. While all of his past relationships are kept a secret.
Top 10 Facts On Roquan Smith
- Roquan Smith was born as Roquan Deavon Smith on 8th April 1997. Currently, 23 years old with a height of 6 feet and weighs 230 lbs.
- Roquan is said to be single while his past relationships were kept secret.
- Smith’s father, Roderick Smith; worked as a contractor in Malcon and his mother Shaquana Thomas was a staff at Forth Valley State University and had three siblings namely; Rod Smith, Tyanna, and Omar Richards.
- Roquan Smith’s hometown is Montezuma, Georgia.
- Roquan has an Instagram account with 157K followers with id roquansmith3.
- He is estimated to have a total net worth of $12 Million as a footballer.
- He feeds 65 families in his hometown Montezuma, Georgia with the Boys & Girls Club of Macon.
- On 8th May 2018, it was reported that Smith’s car was burglarized in Athena, Georgia; where his personal belongings were stolen. However, on the very next day, the items were recovered.
- Smith suffered from an Elbow injury on 8th Jan 2021, Friday; in the game against Green Bay Packers, and downgraded by out on Saturday by Bears.
- Roquan is the first Bulldog to win the Butkus Award as the best linebacker of the country.
Leave a Reply