Charles Farquharson is an American personality who rose to fame being the father of Rory Farquharson who is currently dating former President Barack Obama’s daughter Malia Obama.
Without his son dating one of the most talked personalities across the globe Malia Obama, he along with his son Rory would not have got the spotlight they are getting now. Prior to that, he is also associated with Insight Investment Management Limited as a Chief Executive.
|Children||son: Rory Farquharson|
10 Facts About Charles Farquharson
- As of now, we’re unknown about Charles Farquharson’s age as there is no information regarding his date of birth on the Web.
- Charles Farquharson belongs to a British nationality as being a native of the United Kingdom.
- Charles Farquharson came into the spotlight as his son, Rory Farquharson was caught hanging out with Malia Obama who is the elder daughter of the former USA President, Barack Obama.
- Moreover, Charles’s son Rory and Malia created a huge buzz when they were caught passionately kissing each other at a Harvard-Yale football game.
- Prior to being the father of Rory Farquharson, Charles is the Chief Executive of Insight Investment Management Limited, London.
- Talking about his marital status, Charles Farquharson is a happily married man. In fact, he is married to Catherine Farquharson who works as an accountant in London’s Upper Tribunal.
- Moreover, he has a son named Rory Farquharson who will follow his footsteps of his father in order to join the banking sector.
- Not being a public figure, Charles Farquharson’s bio has not made its place on the official page of Wikipedia. However, these listed facts will provide a myriad of information about him.
- Moving towards his parental details, we’re unable to find any information regarding his parents as he is quite secretive about his personal life.
- As of 2020, as per our researches, there is no relevant information regarding his actual net worth as it is yet to become a public concern. However, we’ll update once it’s made available on the Web.