Rory Gleeson is known as the son of popular Irish actor and film director Brendan Gleeson. Despite being a son of Brendon, Rory himself is popular as an author, playwright, and screenwriter.
Moreover, his writings are featured on The Irish Times, Far Off Places Magazine, and Miscellany Magazine. As a son of an Irish actor and film director, Rory is working on several film and TV scripts. Rory has been on hype over the internet since his work on ‘Psychic‘ as its writer back in 2018.
|Education||BA in Psychology|
Top 10 Facts On Rory Gleeson
- Rory Gleeson was born in Dublin, Ireland in 1989 which makes hi 31 years old. Soon he is turning 32.
- Rory is the son of famous actor and film director Brendan Gleeson who has managed to receive various awards such as IFTA awards, British Independent Film Awards, and was nominated in different awards.
- Rory has got a decent height of 5’8” tall which is 1.73 in meters.
- There is no information regarding his net worth however the net worth of his father is estimated to be around $4 million.
- Stunning Rory has not mentioned about his relationship status or girlfriend in public yet.
- The family background of Rory consists of his father Brendan Gleeson, mother Mary Weldon, and Domhnall, Brían, Fergus as his siblings.
- Since Rory is an established novelist his first debut novel ROCADOON SHORE was published by John Murray back in January 2017.
- Talented Rory is popular in the Psychological Genre. He was much appreciated on his movie ‘Psychic’.
- Rory was raised in Dublin as he was born there. Currently, he is residing in Toronto.
- You can find him on Twitter as @RoryRua and as rorygleeson on Instagram. Right now there is no personal Wikipedia on Rory Gleeson. Hopefully, we will find him on Wikipedia soon.