Rosanny Zayas is an American actress born in Brooklyn, Newyork. She grew up around the Ozone Park area. The actress loved to watch Tv shows and movies. She saw the American-Canadian tv-series L-word when she was in Highschool. She later got a part in that series where she portrays the character, Sophie Suarez.
She had not discovered her passion for acting until she was in Highschool. She instantly fell in love with acting when she took a theater course at Queens College. At the beginning of her career, she performed in stages but later got her first credited on-screen role in 2013 in the film Three of One Kind which helped her get her first major role in TV series Instinct in 2018.
10 Facts On Rosanny Zayas
- Rosanny Zayas was born on May 14, 1990, in Newyork. The actress is 32 years old as of 2020.
- She is a beautiful woman and has an average height. We do not know if the actress is currently in a relationship, she has not talked about her partner.
- She is a dog lover, she is crazy about her dog Cody. She loves to spend time with her dog and even takes him with her sometimes when she is traveling.
- Her former teacher Claudia Feldstein Inspired her to become an actress when she was attending Queens College for her theater course.
- She is an American Citizen, she has Dominican origin and she takes pride in her culture.
- She is a highly trained professional actress. She attended Juilliard for Graduate school.
- Throughout her career, she got to work with a pretty big named Hollywood actor and actresses including Angela Bassett and Lucy Lui. She is most popular for her role in Instinct (2018), Modern Persuasion, and Orange Is the New Black (2013).
- She does not have her own Wikipedia page however information about are available in her IMDb profile and few other online resources.
- Information regarding her Net worth has not been shared yet.
- She has removed her Instagram account currently for some reason and does not have much online presence.