Ross Burgess is well-known as a chef who has been currently providing his services at Gordonstound. Currently, he has been in the headlines as he is considered to be Masterchef The Professionals 2020‘s contestant. Where is he from? According to official sources, we have found out that Ross Burgess is originally from Elgin, Moray, Scotland, and hence, his nationality is Scottish.
|Profession||Reality Television Star, Chef|
|Married/Single||Engaged to Amy Louise Bigmore|
|Education||University of Highlands and Islands|
Talking about his professional career as a chef, he first worked at Centennial Vineyards Restaurant for almost 7 months. Then, he went on to join Hauraki Blue Cruises as their head chef. Later, he also provided his services at Forage & Chatter and Care UK and worked as a Sous Chef in both of these restaurants.
10 Facts on Ross Burgess:
- Ross Burgess’s date of birth is not known yet but we do know that his current age is exactly 31 years.
- According to Ross Burgess’s bio on Reality Titbit, he calls himself a traveler too who has traveled across 49 countries already.
- Currently, there is nothing to know about Ross Burgess’s parents as well as his siblings.
- On March 12, 2020, he got engaged to Amy Louise Bigmore and will definitely marry her as soon as the COVID-19 pandemic ends.
- As of his social media accounts, he remains active on both Facebook (private) as well as Instagram (342 followers).
- Moving on to his education, he had completed his HNS degree in Professional Cookery from the University of Highlands and Islands.
- Although he was born in Elgin, Moray, he currently lives in Eidenburg but has plans to move back to where he was born.
- Talking about his favorite cuisines, he just loves Asian food.
- Apart from just Scotland, Ross has also worked in other countries including Australia and New Zealand.
- Speaking about his role models, he says that he is very inspired by the works of Tom Brown and Lorna McNee.