Roya Nikkhah is a Royal Journalist and Correspondent for The Sunday Times. Roya has been covering the news about the Royal Family of the United Kingdom for the past decades. Nikkhah has interviewed some of the members of royal for the Sunday Times in her career.
Roya has covered the major events occurring in the Royal family like weddings, funerals, state visits, and other major events. Currently, Roya is residing in the capital of the UK, London, and contributing to The Sunday Times. Other than The Sunday Times, she has contributed to BBC, The Telegraph, and CNN for the major news of the Royal Family.
Here’s a peek of my new documentary on the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William: Monarch in the Making. For this programme, I’ve explored William’s growing role within the royal family at home and on the world stage. Catch it now on @TrueRoyaltyTV @spungoldtv pic.twitter.com/ijMaxxebTk
— Roya Nikkhah (@RoyaNikkhah) August 3, 2020
10 Facts on Roya Nikkhah
- As Roya has no wiki, the details of her birthday and birthplace are unknown to the public thus her age is unknown today.
- Roya being constantly involved in the media, she has kept her personal information away from the media so we cannot say whether she is married or not at the moment.
- Nikkhah worked for the Telegraph until April of 2013 and then she joined The Sunday Times in 2018. She was Arts Correspondent and Royal Correspondent for The Telegraph.
- Roya attended St.Mary’s boarding school in Calne, Wiltshire, and got a passion for writing and journalism as she wrote articles for the school magazine.
- Nikkhah graduated with a major in English Literature from Newcastle University in2003 and immediately, began a traineeship with Building magazine.
- The correspondent wrote an article before the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton which quickly headlined most of the news outlets as “The Royal Wedding of the Century”.
- In 2013, Roya worked as a freelance royal correspondent, appearing on media outlets like BBC, Sky News, CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, and The Wall Street Journal.
- From Nikkhah’s bio, her interview with Prince Harry can be considered as her most important work for The Sunday Times.
- The current salary and net worth of the royal correspondent are not known to the public at the very moment.
- On Twitter, Roya Nikkhah has 21.5k followers and she shares most of her article and news to the public through this media.