Simon Thompson is a British personality who is working as the new chief executive for Royal Mail. The post for the chief executive has been vacated ever since the former CEO Rico Black left the position in May 2020. Thompson has a challenge on sweeping the overhaul worth £1.8 billion ($ 2.43 billion) of the Royal Mail.
Previously, he was the non-executive of the Royal Mail and has proven his worth by performing the tasks on trace programs and NHS Testing. The following are 10 Facts related to the Royal Mail CEO; Simon Thompson.
Quick Facts: Simon Thompson Net Worth And Salary: Meet Royal Mail New CEO
10 Facts on Simon Thompson
- Simon Thompson is the CEO of the Royal Mail, a UK parcel business parcel company.
- There is not much information about him as Simon Thompson does not have an official Wikipedia and bio.
- He has not opened about his family and educational details to the media and internet sites.
- Simon previously has worked as a product officer at the Ocado and held important positions for companies such as Apple, HSBC, lastminute.com, Honda Europe, etc to name a few.
- His actual date of birth is not covered. However, as per sources, Thompson is currently 54 years old.
- Who is Simon Thompson married to? Well, we do not have an answer to it as he has his married details under wraps.
- As such, Royal Mail New CEO, Simon Thompson’s wife, and children’s information remain unclear at the moment.
- Moving on, as per the Guardian, Simon Thompson will earn an annual salary worth receive a salary of £ 525,000 ($ 4452.58) and a pension of 13.6% from which his base pay will be about £71,400 ($ 605.55).
- From working for several prestigious companies in the world, he has earned a massive sum of fortune. However, Simon Thompson’s net worth is under review.
- On the other hand, the new CEO of Royal Mail, Simon is not active on social media platforms.