Ruby Barker is a talented and upcoming British actress who is widely appreciated for her portrayal of the character of Yakira in the CBBC’s film; How To Stop A Recurring Dream.
As of recent news, she will be playing the role of Miss Marina Thompson in Netflix’s drama show; Bridgerton.
Besides, she has felt her acting skills presence felt in TV series such as Doctors; Cobra, and Wolfblood. Here are some facts about the British actress Ruby Barker in the following lines.
|Birthday||23 December 1996|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Education||Tadcaster Grammar School|
10 Facts on Ruby Barker
- Ruby Barker, a young versatile, and rising actress from Glasgow, Scottish was born on 23 December 1996.
- Currently, she is 24 years old and belongs to Scottish nationality having a mixed ethinic heritage.
- Ruby Barker’s mother is married to a man called Alex. However, her mom’s name remains a mystery. Also as per several sources, Barker’s mother is a homosexual.
- At the tender age of 11, Ruby began her career in the entertainment industry by appearing in an ad for Royal Bank of Scotland’s Money Sense Campaign.
- She went to Tadcaster Grammar School, England to study drama and theatre.
- Talking about her relationship ship and dating life story, Ruby does not have a boyfriend. She is a Lesbian.
- Moving on, Ruby stands at a decent height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs 60 Kg. Her body measurements read as 32A-25-35.
- In the year 2018, she was seen in the music video of Naughty Boy-Bungee Jumping that also had famous names like Rahat Fatah Ali Khan and Emeli Sande.
- Ruby has posses a heart of gold as in her free time she makes donations for the LaurLynn-Ireland’s Children Hospital.
- She is also active on social media platforms. Barker has accumulated a tremendous amount of fan following in her Instagram and Twitter accounts.