Beth Johnson is the wife of the English comedian and actor, Rufus Hound. Or more precisely, the ex-wife. Yes, the couple has decided to dissolve their marriage. The comedian took it to Twitter to announce that they will not remain married but will remain best friends. Beth and Rufus have been married for 13 years.
Moreover, she and the actor met for the first time in 2007, at the Reading Festival. It was love at first sight and they started dating. To everyone’s wonder, they married just after four months they met. As a result, they share two children together. Despite being separated, Rufus mentioned that their family will be their first priority. The comedian is set to feature in “Dancing on the Ice” this year. Here are the 10 facts to know about his soon-to-be ex-wife.
— Rufus Hound (@RufusHound) October 2, 2020
10 Facts on Beth Johnson
- Beth Johnson is the ex-wife of an English comedian and actor, Rufus Hound.
- Although she doesn’t have her own wiki, she is mentioned in the comedian’s Wikipedia biography.
- The couple has announced their split on October 2. Rufus made a post on Twitter announcing their separation.
- However, he ensured that the family will be their first priority.
- Rufus and Beth share two children with each other in 13 years of their marriage.
- Every time a celebrity gets divorced, the net worth gets a little deviated. Beth’s net worth is not known yet.
- Beth and Rufus first met with each other in 2007 at the Reading Festival. They have been together ever since until now.
- Moreover, the comedian has also announced that he will be featuring in “Dancing on the Ice” in 2021 edition.
- The couple used to be spotted together in the events that included Rufus. It is really sad news for his fans though.
- Beth Johnson is not present on social media of any sort until date. She prefers to keep a low profile.