Rumaan Alam is a well-known novelist as well as an author. On October 6, 2020, Rumaan Alam’s new novel named Leave the World Behind: A Novel (2020) was published. As an author, most of his writings have been published in The New York Times.
|Parents||Doctor mother and Architect father|
|Husband||David A. Land|
|Children||Xavier and Simon|
According to reports claimed by TBS News, Netflix has not earned the right to make a series on his best-selling novel, Leave the World Behind: A Novel. Also, it has been noticed that they are planning to hire popular casts like Julia Roberts and Denzel Washington in the lead roles and it has also almost been confirmed that Sam Esmail will be its director and writer. Is he married? According to Vanity Fair, Rumaan Alam has already been married to his husband named David A. Land.
10 Facts on Rumaan Alam:
- Rumaan Alam’s bio, age, height, and other details are not yet available on Wikipedia.
- Also, his other novels include Rich and Pretty and That Kind of Mother.
- Moving on with his sexuality, Rumaan Alam is gay as he has been married to a male personality.
- Moreover, Rumaan Alam can surely be found active on Twitter where his username is @Rumaan and he has gained around 13.7 thousand followers there.
- Since he was born to Bangladeshi parents, his ethnicity remains Bangladeshi-American.
- Apart from that, we can also find him online on Instagram where his username is @rumaanalam, and he has managed to earn nearly 4.6 thousand followers already.
- Talking more about his parents, he was born to a doctor mother and an architect father.
- Moving on to his education, he had completed his graduation from Oberlin College.
- Also, we can find him using Facebook too where he has around 567 fans following only.
- Furthermore, Rumaan and his husband, David share a total of two adoptive children named Xavier and Simon.