Russell Canouse is a professional football player from the United States of America. Currently, he is playing for the Major league Soccer (MLS) team D.C. United. He plays as the midfielder in his team. He joined this football club in the year 2017. He started playing football in the year 2007 from the football team PA Classics. Likewise in his youth career, he played for clubs like New York Red Bulls and TSG 1899 Hoffenheim.
Russell has also played for his country from the year 2013 to 2015. He was in the United States U-20 national team. With his amazing soccer skills, he has impressed everyone. Well, he has managed successfully to establish himself as a soccer player. Know more about Russell Canouse from the facts below.
|Birthday||June 11, 1995|
|Height||5 ft 10 inches (178 cm)|
10 Facts About Russell Canouse
- Russell Canouse is 25 years of age as of 2020. He was born in the year 1995.
- He celebrates his birthday on the 11th day of June as mentioned on his Wikipedia page. And Russell’s birth sign is Gemini.
- Russell was born and raised in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States. He holds the American nationality and is of white descent.
- Russell stands the height of 5 feet and 10 inches tall which is 1.78 m.
- Obviously, as a soccer player, Russell has a very fit body, His body weight is 77 kg. Other body statics are not disclosed.
- The details about Russell’s parents and siblings are not available.
- Russell started his senior career playing for the TSG 1899 Hoffenheim II in the year 2013. Likewise, he played for TSG 1899 Hoffenheim from 2016-2017. He also played for VFL Bochum after he was transferred by TSG on loan.
- Russell’s current market value is 1 million Euros. His net worth and salary figures is not available.
- He is married to his beautiful wife Erika Canouse.
- Follow Russell on his Instagram @russellcanouse to know more about his social life.