Russell Posner is an American actor. He is popular for his role as Adrian Garf in the TV series “The Mist” (2017).
|Height||4 ft 11 in|
Russell started working in Hollywood from an early age. His notable works include The Plot Against America (2020), The Pirates of Somalia (2017), and Happyish (2015).
10 Facts on Russell Posner
- Russell Posner is an American actor of age 17 years old. He portrayed Adrian Garf in the TV series “The Mist” (2017). However, his birthday is not disclosed.
- Russell is a growing teenager with a height of 4 feet and 11 inches tall. Similarly, he has blue eyes, red hair, and wears glasses sometimes.
- Most information about Russell Posner is available from his IMDb profile. However, his Wiki page is being edited right now. In fact, it may arrive very soon.
- Posner mainly uses Instagram to connect with his fans and share his personal photos. Furthermore, his Instagram account @russellposner has amassed 5.1k followers.
- Speaking about his family, Mr. and Mrs. Posner played a huge role in Russell’s success. But, his parents and siblings prefer to keep their identity hidden for now.
- According to our sources, the actor’s relationship status is single right now. This doesn’t mean he isn’t searching for his other half. Furthermore, many of his fangirls are trying to start a love life with him.
- Russell is sensitive when it comes to revealing his personal net worth. However, judging by his lifestyle, we speculate that he is earning decently.
- Following his bio, Posner’s first role came with the TV movie Eugene! Likewise, young Russell played the role of 11 years old son in the film.
- After acting in a number of small roles, the actor finally got his breakthrough role in “The Mist” (2017). Moreover, he was one of the main characters in the 10 episodes series.
- In 2020, Russell was seen in the mini-series “The Plot Against America” as Daniel.