Ryan Bartley is an American voice actress known for giving voice on several animated movies and anime shows. She is mostly known for Lifetime movie, Queen Sized, horror-comedy movie, Halloweed, and the Amazon prime series, LA Macabre.
Moreover, Ryan has been working on and behind the camera since her early childhood. She has appeared in theatre, Tv, films, and radio when she was a child. The Texas native followed her dream to Los Angeles and started working on Animes, Video games, animated movies. She is very much praised for her work as a voice actress and also on screen. Here are the 10 interesting facts you’d want to know about her before watching her movie or show.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
One of my first coaches @tonykidsvo taught us all to stand like this and more than half my life later it’s still how I work today. It’s just how I stand in front of a mic. It works! 🤷♀️ Thanks Tony!❤️ pic.twitter.com/00pjZV0Idw
— Ryan Bartley 🦖 (@RyanBartley) August 19, 2020
10 Facts on Ryan Bartley
- Ryan Bartley is an American voice actress known for many animated movies, shows, and animes.
- However, she is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. But her wiki can be found on several web portal sites including fandom.
- Similarly, she is around 32 years old at the moment.
- Moreover, the actress also has exceptional physical status. She has a height of around 5 feet and 3 inches and weighs around 55 kg. The actress posses a slim body.
- However, the information on her boyfriend or partner is not available. Her social media doesn’t suggest her to be dating. But you never know, do you?
- Speaking of which, she is present on Instagram and has over 3500 followers on the platform.
- Furthermore, the actress has accumulated quite an amount of money from her work. Her net worth is around $500,000.
- Likewise, her birthday lies on February 3 every year.
- Moreover, she has also worked as an onscreen actress in several movies and shows.
- Besides, she is from Dallas, Texas. The actress loves to read books and is also an animal lover.