Ryan Gravenberch is an 18 years old Dutch professional football player. The athlete plays as a midfielder on the ground for Dutch club Ajax in Eredivisie, a high-level dutch football league. Ryan has represented Netherland’s under 19 national teams in a friendly match against England in September 2018. if you are interested you can click here to learn stats about Ryan Gravenberch
Ryan had a passion for football from a young age. He was born in the Surinamese family. He and his brother used to play football together as kids and now, both of them are professional football players. We wish him all the best for his future football career.
|Height||6 ft 2 inches|
10 Facts About Ryan Gravenberch
- Ryan Gravenberch was born on 16th May 2002 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. As of 2020, he is 18 years old.
- The athlete has an above-average height of 6 feet 3 inches which is 1.90 meters. His height definitely gives him an advantage over his opponents.
- He has an athletic built and looks very fit. Information regarding Ryan’s exact height has not been shared.
- His position in the field is as a Midfielder. His jersey number is 29.
- His full name is Ryan Jiro Gravenberch.
- His hard work has not only earned him popularity and fame but also money. The 18-year-old athlete has an estimated net worth of $1 Million- $5 Million.
- His older brother Danzell Gravenberch is a professional football player, he plays as a striker for Dutch Eerste Divisie club FC Dordrecht.
- The athlete has not shared any information regarding his love life, he might possibly be single.
- His nationality is Dutch and his ethnicity is black.
- His Instagram account has about 44 posts and 90.6k followers. You can find him sharing pictures of himself playing football and hanging out with his followers.