Ashley Smith is a Utah based businesswoman who is widely recognized for being the loving wife of an American billionaire, Ryan Smith. Ryan was able to earn billions of dollars from his company, Qualtrics; which is specializing in experience management business.
As of December 2020, Ashley alongside her spouse, Ryan Smith are the co-owners of the NBA basketball team, Utah Jazz. The duo bought the team for $1.66 billion from the previous owners, The Miller Family.
10 Facts on Ashley Smith
- Ashely Smith’s is best recognized in the world as the wife of CEO of Qualtrics company, Ryan Smith.
- As to Forbes, Ryan Smith has accumulated a colossal net worth of $1.3 billion dollars of 2020.
- Also, four years earlier in 2016, Ryan was also included in famed American business magazine; Fortune’s list of 40 under 40.
- Now, talking about his wife, Ashely Smith, she is of American nationality and seems to be in her mid-30s.
- Ashely also not opened about her family and educational details as of now.
- However, we know that she is happily married to her husband, the successful businessman, Ryan Smith.
- The couple is also blessed with five children and enjoying a great and harmonious life with each other in their fabulous home in Provo, Utah.
- Ashley also helps her man to operate Qualtrics.
- The details about Ryan Smith’s wife, Ashley Smith’s height, weight, and body measurements are unknown. However, she has an elegant personality and is the owner of a pair of beautiful blue eyes and long curly blonde hair that complements her beauty exceptionally well.
- In spite of being such a popular personality in Utah, Ashely seems to maintain a low profile and not active on her social media sites. She does not have an official Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook page.