Ryan Teeple is a very popular actor known for his role as Elliot in Big Sur (2013). He was selected at his first audition. He has an eye-catching personality and got a chance to work with famous co-stars. Additionally, he has played in other movies such as The Good Dinosaur (2015), Ice Age: The Great Egg Scapade (2016).
Currently, he has lent his voice talents to the character of Young Buck in the movie titled The Good Dinosaur. Ryan is also interested in baseball and soccer fields, and in music as well. He is a multi-talented and brilliant actor.
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Net Worth||$100k-$1 million|
10 facts on Ryan Teeple
- Ryan Teeple is a gorgeous and talented actor. At present his age is assumed to be around 20 years. Whereas true information regarding his date of birth is not revealed anywhere on media.
- He belongs to an American nationality. Also, he was born and raised in the United States of America.
- Ryan Teeple stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches i.e. 1.78 m tall including his weight is not revealed on the internet.
- Similarly, moving to his net worth is estimated at approximately $9,000,000. His latest earning is not available yet on the media.
- Moreover, his relationship status is still single. It looks like he is not dating anyone lately. He has given the main prior to his career as of now.
- Discussing his family deets, his parent’s name is not made public on social media. He likes to maintain his personal life to be a secret.
- Besides, he has a sister named Erica Teeple. Ryan is a younger brother of Erica Teeple.
- Though he has credits for a few movies. Surely, he will achieve his goal in the future.
- He has crossed thousands of followers on Instagram. However, his name has not appeared on Wikipedia.
- Likewise, we can find Ryan on Facebook and Twitter as well with a good fan following.