Ryder Robinson hails from a wealthy and renowned family who are into the entertainment and music field. He is the eldest son of his talented mother, Kate Hudson, who has engraved her name in Hollywood. His mother has starred in many films and TV series, which has helped her win the Golden Globe award and many others.
Similarly, Ryder’s father, Chris, is an American singer, guitarist, and the frontman of the rock band called The Black Crowes. His father, Chris, is known for giving many hit songs, including Hard To Handle.
Speaking about Ryder’s journey to date, he has appeared on TV shows like VH1: All Access, Entertainment Tonight, and Extra.
|Birthday||January 7, 2004|
|Parents||Kate Hudson, Chris Robinson|
|Siblings||Half brother,Bingham Hawn Bellamy.Half sister; Cheyenne Genevieve Robinson, and Rani Rose Hudson Fujikawa|
10 Facts About Ryder Robinson
- Ryder Robinson sure has a lot to reveal about his life, including his childhood and school life. But, he has not shared much about it. He is yet to be featured on Wikipedia.
- Ryder was born on 7th January 2004 in Los Angeles, California. As of 2020, he is 16 years old.
- Ryder’s exact height is not known yet. However, his mother once revealed that he is about six feet tall during her appearance in the Rachel Ray Show.
- Ryder seems to be connected to his followers on Instagram. He shares his photos and information regarding his daily life to his 63.8k followers under mr. ryderrobinson.
- Talking about the net worth of Ryder, it is still not revealed yet. However, he is living a quality lifestyle with his wealthy mother, Kate, who has a net worth of $80 million.
- Similarly, Ryder’s birth father, Chris, has a net worth of around $9 million, as per Richestdot.com.
- Moving on to Ryder’s dating life and girlfriends, he is not romantically involved to date.
- Ryder’s mother is renowned for appearing in numerous movies, including Marshall, Mother’s Day, Nine, Fool’s Gold, The Skeleton Key, How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Raising Helen, and more.
- Ryder’s mother, Kate, and a father, Chris, got legally separated in 2007. At the time, Ryder was just two years old. After the finalization of the divorce, Ryder’s parents received joint custody. So, his father and mother are raising him together.
- Besides, Ryder has a half-sister, Cheyenne Genevieve Robinson, from his father, Chris Robinson. Plus, Ryder also has half-sister Rani Rose Hudson Fujikawa and a brother Bingham Hawn Bellamy through his mother, Kate.