Ryleigh Modig The Voice contestant, is impressing the audiences and fans with her performance. Stay with the article to find out more.
Ryleigh Modig is a singer who auditioned for The Voice Season 20. She sang Billie Eilish’s “When The Party’s Over” for her blind auditions. Ryleigh’s original “Airborne” on So Far Sounds Worcester, which has more than a million views on Youtube. Ryleigh often uploads song covers of Billie Eilish, Amy Winehouse, Kings of Leon, and Stevie Nicks, to name a few.
Ryleigh Modig The Voice Contestant: Is she Gay?
Ryleigh Modig is gay. Modig’s pronouns are she/her.
Playing music helps Ryleigh with overcoming anxiety and depression that began after she came out as gay, reports TV Insider.
Ryleigh does not have a boyfriend as she came out as gay. Modig rarely uploads pictures with her partner on her Instagram account.
Ryleigh Modig Age And Parents Revealed
Ryleigh Modig’s age is 18 years.
Ryleigh often plays music with her father. Further details about Ryleigh Modig’s parents are private as of now.
The details about Modig’s height are private. By the looks of her pictures, Ryleigh might be around 5 feet 5 inches tall.
Some Fun Facts About Ryleigh Modig
- Ryleigh Modig has 5.8k followers on her Instagram account. Modig’s Instagram posts are mostly very aesthetic. Her first post on the platform was on June 12, 2019.
- Modig began singing at a very young age. She won WCCA’s New Voices Award at the age of 14 in January 2017.
- Ryleigh’s hometown is in Spencer, Massachusetts, and her nationality is American.
- In her blind audition, two out of four judges turned their chairs for Ryleigh. In the end, Ryleigh Modig chose Team Kelly, making Kelly Clarkson her coach for the rest of her Voice journey.
- Ryleigh has her own Youtube channel, where she has uploaded a cover of Valerie by Amy Winehouse. The Youtube channel also features three of Modig’s original songs.