Saagar Enjeti is an American journalist, host and writer. He is the co-host of Rising with Krystal and Saagar at The Hill. Likewise, the show is an opinion-based web series.
Saagar is also the face of Hudson Institute’s The Realignment Podcast. Furthermore, he is a regular guest for Fox News, CNN and The Washington Post.
|Birthday||April 21, 1992|
|Age||28 years old|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Parents||Radhika Viruru and Dr. Prasad Enjeti|
|Education||George Washington University|
10 Facts on Saagar Enjeti
- Saagar Enjeti (April 21, 1992) is an American journalist and writer. Saagar turned into the age of 28 years old in 2020. Likewise, his horoscope sign is Taurus.
- Saagar is mainly popular as the co-host of Rising with Krystal and Saagar at The Hill. In addition, he also co-hosts Hudson Institute’s The Realignment Podcast.
- Speaking about his parents, Saagar was born to Radhika Viruru and Dr Prasad Enjeti. Similarly, he is a native of Texas. Furthermore, his ethnicity is South Asian.
- The reporter’s family background comes from the Southern part of India. In fact, he can fluently speak the Telugu language. However, his religion remains undisclosed.
- Enjeti is currently dating his girlfriend and possible future wife, Jillian McGrath. Likewise, the couple shares many pictures on Instagram together.
- Saagar’s social accounts are mostly flooded with the news. Both of his IG and Twitter handles is under the name @esaagar. Furthermore, 160k+ people follow him on twitter alone.
- It is reported that American journalists are paid a handsome amount of salary. Moreover, with his popularity, Enjeti’s Net Worth must be incredibly high.
- Enejti was a talented student from a young age. He attended George Washington University to pursue his bachelor’s degree in Economics and Political Science.
- During his time at college, Saagar was already achieving career milestones. In fact, he was appointed as the legislative intern for the US Congress for nearly 11 months.
- After his graduation, Enjeti was hired by the Daily Caller. Similarly, he worked as a White House correspondent and Foreign Affairs Correspondent for 3 years.