Sabrina Singh is the press secretary of Kama Harris, she made history as she is the first Indian-American and the first person of Indian origin to be made the press secretary to US vice-presidential candidate from a major political party.
|Age||32 years old|
|Parents||Manjit Singh; Srila Singh|
|Education||University of Southern California|
She has been working with various democratic politicians for political campaigns from her late 20s. She was also the regional communications director for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.
— Sabrina Singh (@sabrinasingh24) August 16, 2020
10 Facts About Sabrina Singh
- Sabrina Singh is 32 years old as of February 2020 according to NDTV.
- She is American as per her nationality but has Indian origin and heritage.
- There is no Wiki page for the press secretary but you can read all about her in this article.
- Singh’s husband is Mike Smith, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee deputy executive director. In addition to this, her husband is also the political director of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.
- In August 2020, Sabrina became the first person to be appointed as the press secretary to a potential Vice-President candidate of one of the big two parties.
- She was appointed the press secretary to and by Democratic Vice-Presidential candidate Kamala Harris.
- As for her parents, her father is Manjit Singh was born in New York, and mother Srila Singh immigrated to America from India. Not much is known about her grandparents. Sabrina’s father was the CEO of Sony India.
- She studied in the US and is a graduate of the University of Southern California, in International Relations.
- Sabrina is popular on Twitter and has over 30,000 fans who get regular updates on her adventures and the events her employer takes part in. She does not have a verified Instagram account.
- She is a democrat as per her political beliefs and is a passionate supporter of the Biden-Harris Presidential campaign.